FULL SPECTRUM FAMILY PRACTICE SERVICES PROVIDED
(Office Hours M-F 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Neck and Back pain
- Federal Aviation Exams (FAA)
- Complete Physicals include EKG and Breathing tests
- Well Woman Exams
- Well Child Checks and Sports Exams
- Upper Respiratory infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sinus infections
- High Blood Pressure
- Asthma and Allergies
- Mole removals
- Wart Treatments
- Anxiety and Depression
- Flu Shots
Your Rights and Responsibilities
In addition to providing appropriate medical care, the osteopathic physician believes in a commitment to certain rights and responsibilities that serve to promote your health
As a patient you have the right to:
- Receive confidential, considerate and respectful care.
- Express any religious or cultural beliefs.
- Understand your condition and the reason behind diagnostic tests and treatment.
As a patient, you have the responsibility to:
- Give thoughtful and complete information regarding your condition, previous treatments, and medications.
- Accept responsibility for lifestyle changes that ma improve or prevent health problems. These may include exercise, healthy nutritional habits and finding ways to reduce the stress in your life.
- Offer constructive criticism about how we can improve our service.
- understand your diagnosis and treatment plan
- Keep scheduled appointments